- Full-time positon.
- Hourly rate dependent on individual’s knowledge and experience.
- This is a dual-purpose position, when not driving you will be responsible for helping on our maintenance team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Secure & transport materials/product in a safe and timely manner.
- Maintain an accurate ELD in compliance with FMCSA standards.
- Complete paperwork necessary for company regulations.
- Communicate with shop manager on maintenance issues and preventative maintenance of delivery trucks.
- Maintain an organized work environment while following all safety guidelines.
- Drive in Wisconsin and Northern Illinois, sleep at home every night.
- Assist in routine maintenance on all production equipment.
- Troubleshooting and performing minor/routine repair in mechanical, pneumatic and electrical equipment.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Maintain records of repairs and parts used.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Class B CDL with a clean driving record required.
- Must possess and maintain a valid DOT medical examiners card.
- Ability to operate a forklift required.