- Full-time positon.
- Hourly rate dependent on individual’s knowledge and experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate manual and CNC equipment.
- Examine products to verify conformance to quality standards.
- Use precision measuring equipment to verify quality of work.
- Assembling, fitting, and repairing tools.
- Build new and repair used tools.
- Follow engineering drawings to measure and mark out the design for the tool.
- Mark or tag identification on parts.
- Maintain an organized work environment while following all safety guidelines.
- Operate forklift to move product throughout facility.
- Self-motivated individual who can work independently and with a team.
- Previous Toolmaker experience required.
- Journeyman Toolmaker experience preferred.
- Basic Computer and CNC equipment knowledge.
- Ability to operate a forklift with training.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds required.
- Minimum education of a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Pre-Employment drug/alcohol/physical required.
Benefits & Incentives:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Disability Insurance
- Company Paid prescription safety glasses
- Safety shoe reimbursement
- Company profit sharing
- Monthly safety/recycling lunches
- 401k with company matching