- Full-time positon.
- Pay rate dependent on individual’s knowledge and experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for actively seeking customers to create new commercial leads.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with current and potential customers.
- Receive incoming calls from customers to define their product need, resolve customer issues, and/or provide quotes for future orders.
- Quote price, availability, and delivery options to customer.
- Ability to be self-motivated, resourceful, and personable.
- Maintain a current understanding of industry practices and trends.
- Maintain an understanding of B2B sales techniques.
- Ability to travel and work away from the home or office.
- Extensive knowledge of tool & die practices required.
- Understand engineering drawings and the use of necessary measuring tools necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or Tool and Die and/or mold experience is preferred.
- 5 years of previous B2B sales experience required.