RAM Tool, Inc. is an industry leader that specializes in custom machining and building of aluminum & zinc die cast dies.
If you want to join our team, have the opportunity to advance your skills, and be proud of the work you do every day, look no further than RAM Tool!
- Full-time position.
- First shift: Monday through Friday.
- Hourly rate dependent on individual’s knowledge and experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Use CMM Equipment to inspect finished products, and products being processed for conformance to company and customer quality standards.
- Read gauges or charts and record data obtained.
- Visually inspect and identify items for defects.
- Maintain and organize our internal gauge database.
- Maintain an organized work environment while following all safety guidelines.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Ability to closely follow directions is essential.
- At least 3 years’ experience in manufacturing environment.
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings.
- Ability to use and read precise CMM measuring equipment.
- Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize responsibilities.
- Ability to multi-task and a strict attention to detail.
- Pre-employment drug/alcohol/physical required.
Benefits & Incentives:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Disability Insurance
- Company Paid prescription safety glasses
- Safety shoe reimbursement
- Monthly safety/recycling lunches
- 401k with company matching.
- Paid Vacation & 10-1/2 Holidays