- Full-time positon.
- Hourly rate dependent on individual’s knowledge and experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Clean, debur, inspect, and package product for shipping.
- Examine products to verify conformance to quality standards.
- Read gauges or charts and record data obtained.
- Visually inspect and identify items and equipment for defects.
- Lift raw materials, finished products, and packaged items, manually or using hoists.
- Mark or tag identification on parts.
- Maintain an organized and work environment while following all safety guidelines.
- Operate forklift to move product throughout facility.
- Self-motivated individual who can work independently and with a team.
- Basic Computer knowledge.
- Ability to operate a forklift with training.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds required.
- Minimum education of a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Pre-employment drug/alcohol/physical required.
Benefits & Incentives:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Disability Insurance
- Company Paid prescription safety glasses
- Safety shoe reimbursement
- Company profit sharing
- Monthly safety/recycling lunches
- 401k with company matching