- Full-time positon.
- 1st shift: Monday – Friday 6:00 AM to 4:30 PM.
- 2nd shift: Monday – Thursday 4:00 PM to 4:00 AM
- Hourly rate dependent on individual’s knowledge and experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform general labor and cleaning tasks.
- Sweeping and mopping of shop floors with the use of cleaning equipment and machinery.
- Vacuum and dust offices.
- Empty garbage cans throughout the facility.
- Clean, monitor, and maintain bathrooms and employee breakrooms.
- Maintain coolant and oil levels in machines.
- Dump scrap chips to recycle as needed.
- Seek out areas requiring cleaning, take initiative to complete the task.
- Complete all tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Follow proper procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment.
- Ability to drive fork truck or willingness to learn.
- Minimum education of a high school diploma or equivalent.
Benefits & Incentives:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Disability Insurance
- Company Paid prescription safety glasses
- Safety shoe reimbursement
- Company profit sharing
- Monthly safety/recycling lunches
- 401k with company matching