- Full-time positon.
- First shift: Monday through Friday.
- Hourly rate dependent on individual’s knowledge and experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Use CAM software to model cutting paths and program machines accordingly.
- Read Technical Drawings and apply appropriate toolpaths as needed.
- Consider tools required to cut particular materials and program machines accordingly.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems with machines as they arise.
- Maintain an organized work environment.
- Self-motivated individual who can work independently and with a team.
- Ability to closely follow directions is essential.
- Previous 3-Axis Programming experience required.
- Previous 5-Axis Programming experience preferred.
- Experience with the following software:
- Ability to lift 50 pounds required.
- Minimum education of a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Pre-employment drug/alcohol/physical required.
Benefits & Incentives:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Disability Insurance
- Company Paid prescription safety glasses
- Safety shoe reimbursement
- Monthly safety/recycling lunches
- 401k with company matching
- Paid Vacation & 10-1/2 Holidays