RAM Tool, Inc. is an industry leader that specializes in custom machining and building of aluminum & zinc die cast dies.
If you want to join our team, have the opportunity to advance your skills, and be proud of the work you do every day, look no further than RAM Tool!
- Full-time position.
- 2nd shift: Monday – Thursday 4:00 PM to 4:00 AM.
- Short work weeks, 4 days on – 3 days off with optional overtime.
- Hourly rate from $15.00-$28.00 per hour depending on individual’s knowledge and experience.
- 8% shift premium.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate the ability to read drawings.
- Set up and run a CNC Boring Bar.
- Make program edits.
- Perform inspections using handheld gages.
- Manufacture parts within tight tolerances.
- 3 years minimum experience required as set-up/operator of a CNC Horizontal Boring Bar.
- Minimum education of a high school diploma or equivalent.
Benefits & Incentives:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Disability Insurance
- Company Paid prescription safety glasses
- Safety shoe reimbursement
- Company profit sharing
- Monthly safety/recycling lunches
- 401k with company matching